Friday, June 6, 2014

I've been tagged!

I've been tagged by my friend Sue Toth. Sue answered four interview questions and challenged me to answer four. So here goes: 


1.  What are you working on right now?

I'm working on Joseph's story. He's a character from my new release that will be out June 17, 2014. He's been pestering me for several years to get his story done, so now it's his turn.

It's a contemporary boy-meets-girl, in a not so obvious place, story.


2.  How does your work differ from others in your genre?

I don't really have a set genre. My current releases are contemporaries, but I'm also working on a couple of paranormals and a romantic suspense. But even as I genre hop I believe in strong character that not only entertain my readers but also make them want to be a part of the story as well.


3.  Why do you write what you do?

I write what the voices in my head tell me to. Yes, it's just like that. 

I can see someone walk by or listen to a friend talk about something that happened and think they could be a character or that could be a story.

The why is because I want to, and I enjoy creating.


4.  How does your writing process work?

I've found I have to wait until the house is quiet to sit down and write more than a few lines at a time. I spend time during the day writing plenty of notes for various scenes, and I keep a digital voice recorder hand for when I can't get to pen and paper.

Keep the chain going! Please visit Larriane Wills' author page.



Larion Wills, a multi-genre author, also writes under the name of Larriane Wills. From science fiction to western romances, she holds up her tag of 'two names, one author, thousands of stories.'

Born in Oklahoma, but raised in Arizona she feels like a native to the state and has settled in the high desert country. In a quiet, rural area with a family who tolerates her writer's single-mindedness, she presents us with a series of unique westerns while still producing contemporary romances, many laced with paranormal settings, all with strong characterizations and suspenseful plots, capable of dragging you into a story in a genre you thought you didn't care for. Under her pen name of Larriane she writes science fiction and fantasy. Larion produces the westerns and contemporaries. At her website, http://www.larriane.com, you can keep abreast of releases under both pen names, keep up with new releases through various publishers, and she invites you to contact her at larriane@larriane.com.

1 comment: